Wish to Donate?
Preventable: Protecting Our Largest Organ is the first documentary to shed light on the over-prescription of topical steroids, as well as spreading education and information on the intended use of topical steroids.
I have journeyed across the world to speak with specialists and sufferers on the prevention and understanding of Red Skin Syndrome. This condition not only affects the skin but blankets over an entire spectrum of problems: financial trouble, mental health, hormone disruption, allergic imbalance, and family and relationship woes.
By interviewing individual sufferers as well as doctors, we delve inside this condition, exposing the horrors of an easily preventable syndrome.
Topics of the documentary include:
- Unveiling the suffering of victims
- Exposing the lack of education on the subject of steroids
- Opening a dialogue with doctors and researchers about Red Skin Syndrome
- Creating an avenue towards prevention
- Giving hope to those who are enduring Red Skin Syndrome
- Showing genuine facts and studies that have been conducted on steroids